Marketers of assisted living, skilled care, memory care and rehab have different challenges than providers focused on selling primarily independent living.
The “younger” adult child, a primary target audience for healthcare marketing, is often sandwiched between work, raising a family, keeping a house and caregiving responsibilities. Not to mention, in today’s hyper-competitive world, their attention spans continue to get more, and more difficult to capture.
The other primary target audience, referral sources, discharge planners are as difficult or harder to reach.
Learn how to bypass the typical gatekeepers of the healthcare world by targeting key referral sources directly. This session focuses on reaching adult children and referral sources utilizing digital tools and techniques such as carefully designed websites, search engine optimization, pay-for-click advertising, LinkedIn advertising, Facebook cloning, and remarketing.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the digital techniques that should be employed by their organization, including hot, new cutting-edge techniques. Learn how to educate your outreach team to promote discussions with discharge planners and case managers about bundled payment systems and/or accountable care organizations. These team members are instrumental in developing relationships between hospitals and your community.
- Understand which techniques provide the greatest return on investment (ROI) and how to track your investment
- Understand the new paradigm happening within healthcare sales and how to quickly build relationships with your prospects
Target Audience: C-Suite, VP of Marketing, Marketing Directors, and Outreach Specialists.
Contact Hours: Up to 1 contact hour of credit for Nursing Home Administrators, Nurses and Social Workers.
Christine Carruthers, Vice President Health Services Marketing, Love and Company
Christine brings a wealth of health care management and senior living experience to her role as Vice President, Health Services Marketing. She is responsible for ensuring the success of client marketing and sales programs that are largely or exclusively focused on assisted living, skilled nursing, memory support, and rehabilitation. She leads her specialized client services team, building and maintaining strong relationships with community leadership teams and conducting marketing and sales assessments. Since 1985 Christine has been involved in health and human services and staff management. In 2001 she transitioned into the senior living arena as the marketing director, and later executive director, of an assisted living start-up, Birchaven Retirement Community in Findlay, Ohio. Her success at Birchaven led her to a marketing and management position at Otterbein Senior Lifestyles Community in Lebanon, Ohio, with direct responsibilities for a community of 844 residences. By 2007 Christine was operating as a consultant providing expertise in sales team development, comprehensive audits, marketing plan and budget development, and public speaking and presentations. Christine offers a unique perspective on selling strategies through the lens of her operational and marketing experience in retirement communities across the country.
Registration: This webinar is offered at a rate of $80 per LeadingAge Florida member community and $120 per prospective member community. Register your community and invite as many of your employees to participate as you wish. The fees apply to each phone line that connects to the webinar.
Cancellations: All cancellations must be in writing. A $25 administrative fee will be charged for all cancellations. No refunds for cancellations will be made after April 17, 2017.
There are Two Ways to Register:
1. To register online and pay with credit card, please click on the Register above.
2. To pay by check, click here for the registration form. Fill out the form and mail to LeadingAge Florida - 1812 Riggins Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32308