2017 Sponsorship Opportunities
Join us July 16-19, 2017 for the 54th Annual Convention and Exposition at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate. The other events in addition to convention are listed on our website at www.LeadingAgeFlorida.org
- Showcase your products and services to a captive audience of residential and community based senior service organizations
- Network with senior care industry leaders and front line staff
- Develop new leads and strengthen existing business relationships
- Create brand awareness and highlight your organization’s products and services
- Increase your visibility within the membership and differentiate yourself from the competition
Position your organization as a leader and expert in the field of aging
- Overcome objections face-to-face and accelerate the buying process
- Learn from nationally recognized presenters while having fun
Hundreds of long-term care and housing professional decision-makers will be on hand to learn, network and build new relationships! The convention attracts all disciplines within long-term care and senior housing. Convention events feature over 35 educational programs, networking, and a Expo. For other events, the target audience will be listed on promotional materials.
Events/items available for sponsorship are on a first-come, first-served basis. To secure your sponsorship, please complete the 2017 Sponsorship Agreement and Application.
- Track sponsors have the opportunity to introduce the speaker at each session for that track for that day and place marketing materials in the room.
- Sole sponsor for a particular event will be given the opportunity to introduce and to give brief remarks about your company.
- Convention attendee list (with emails for sponsors of $10,000+) - two time use for event related correspondence
- Listing in Association newsletter - two times before and after event
- Listing on Association website - three weeks before and after event
- Sponsor acknowledgment flier in the convention bags
- Sponsor ribbons
INSTRUCTIONS – If paying with credit card, click on the register above and select the session of interest and then choose from the menu choices that you would like to sponsor. Full payment is due after completing the online registration. If you would like to set-up a payment plan, please fill out the agreement and application and email to Julie Copeland and she will enter your request.
If paying with check, please complete the agreement and application, along with the Menu Choices and return to: LeadingAge Florida, Attention: Julie Copeland, 1812 Riggins Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32308.
Balance is owed prior to the event you're sponsoring.
SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT – Sponsoring company is required to provide LeadingAge Florida a company logo as a high resolution jpg, or pdf file. All recognition of sponsorship is solely the responsibility of LeadingAge Florida. No additional signage or display by the sponsoring company is permitted unless approved by LeadingAge Florida in advance. If the sponsor fails to comply with this policy the company forfeits sponsorship rights for the year 2017 and will not be entitled to any refund. LeadingAge Florida’s recognition of sponsors in no way constitutes LeadingAge Florida’s endorsement of the sponsor’s products, services or facilities. Monies not allocated in 2017 will not be rolled over into future years.
COMPETITIVE COMPANIES – LeadingAge Florida is sensitive to competition between companies when assigning sponsored events. Every attempt will be made to prevent competing companies from sponsoring and speaking at the same event.
If you need any assistance during the registration process, please contact Julie Copeland at (850) 702-0317 or email Julie@LeadingAgeFlorida.org
Registration Number: CH17697
“A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.”